You have the ability to search through all your Call Data Records (CDR) billing records, and you can refine your search by; date calls where made, billing period, length and type of call.
- Login into https://now.2talk.co.nz.
- Select Account > Billing records
- Set parameters; calls made before/after, billing period and billing group.
- Click Save or Export CSV for billing records.
Note: Use Advance search to tighten your search, to make it easier to find particular billed calls.
CloudPBX CDR records include the following information:
- Origin- A Party
- Destination - B Party
- Service Type - the type of billing record
- Description - the billing record description - for example the country for international calls
- Status - shows status of the call - OK is displayed for successful calls
- Date - date call was made
- Time - time call attempt was made or record was applied
- Duration - length of the call in seconds
- Cost - cost of the call
- MP3 Status - if the call is recorded you will be able to access the recording in this field within the portal
CDRs can be used to generate AMA billing records.