Extension dialling works so that you can internally transfer calls to numbers within your account.
They also can work if you set up Auto Attendant for when a customer calls your main number, and then know the extension number of the person they are wanting to reach. Example: “Welcome to Our Company if you know the extension of the person you wish to talk to… ”
Setting up Extension dialling
- Log into https://now.2talk.co.nz.
- From the top menu select CloudPBX.
- Hover over the required line number click on the section you wish to adjust.
- Set your extension number. Note: The required extension field length is 3-4 digits.
- Navigate to bottom of the page Save to update.