Auto Attendant is your virtual receptionist or IVR, that can greet all inbound calls and direct the caller to the department they requirer. Example: “Welcome to Our Company if you would like to speak to our customer service team press one, accounts press two….”
With Auto Attendant you can:
- Use time schedules to set when your auto attendant will be active.
- Set a time for response time, before the Auto Attend message replays.
- Choose how many times to replay Auto Attend message, before the calls get directed to the number Auto Attend is set up on.
- Create a greeting only. Limit the Auto Attendant to a greeting message then use the call forward to route the call once the greeting message completes (see Quick Guide – Greeting Only).
Setting up Auto Attendant with Call Forwarding
- Log in to your 2talk Cloud PBX > select number you wish to set up Auto Attendant.
- Select Inbound Calls > Auto Attendant.
- Either record your Auto Attendant message or upload your recording in Media.
- Set your time you want your Auto Attendant play.
- Select the numbers you want to use for in your Auto Attendant. Note: If you are planning on using extension think about creating cohesion with your extension dialling numbers.
- Click Save settings to update your settings
Setting up Auto Attendant – Greeting Only
- Log in toCloudPBX > select number you wish to set up Auto Attendant
- Select Cloud PBX > Inbound Calls > Auto Attendant.
- Set your Target numbers and time schedules.
- Set Seconds to Wait: 2 Times to play: 1
- DO NOT set forwarding numbers within the AutoAttendant
- Set Call Forward: Use Forwarding and trunking to route the call to the required function (eg Queue or SimRing)
- Click Save settings to update your settings.