2talk services are sold on a Pay as You Go basis. This means that you need to add prepaid credit to your account before purchasing any services. Any credit you add contributes to the cash balance on your account and can be used to fund your monthly fixed charges and any calling and services outside your plan.
How it works
- You will need to ensure that you have added credit to your account either by making a credit card payment in the 2talk web portal or by making a direct credit payment
- The credit needs to be sufficient to cover your out of plan usage, your monthly rate plan and any add-ons such as mobile bundles and broadband services
- As you use services during your bill month your cash balance will be debited to cover the cost of the services
- On monthly bill cycle your monthly fees will also be deducted from your account
- You can top-up your account manually or log in to your account and use a credit card to have your account automatically top-up or have your monthly fees automatically debited from your credit card
Keep in mind
- If Your Prepaid account balance falls into negative your services will be impacted
- Some accounts are eligible for a short term IOU service which will enable limited functionality of your account
- If your service remains unpaid it will automatically be suspended and then cancelled
- We send reminder notices when this happens to the account holder email
- Reconnection fees may be applicable if you wish to reactivate a suspended or cancelled account. Not all services may be able to be reactivated.