If you have your eye on a particular toll free number you are able to request this from 2talk and have it activated on your account. This includes both 0800 and 0508 numbers.
Standard NZ Toll Free porting fees will apply to each custom number provisioned on your account.
Before requesting a custom toll free number please test it first to ensure it is not in use and then use our Request a new NZ Toll Free number form to request your custom number.
Request a Custom Toll Free Number
Here's a quick guide on how to do this:
- Log into 2talk live, select 'Account' from the top menu then 'manage numbers' down the left menu
- Click the blue 'Manage Number Porting' button
- Select 'Request a new NZ toll free number'
- Enter the email address you want us to use to contact you about the toll free request
- Enter the number you wish to request, and your desired number type and number plan
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and disclaimer then click 'send port request'
- We will use to email address you entered to communicate to you about your request. Please note that it may not be possible to secure your custom number, we will let you know either way.